Monday, January 30, 2012

Good riddance January

I know it seems like i say this at the end of every month but i can't wait for this month to be over. Shitty weather, i was sick 3 times,part of my tooth fell out and i'm back at the cable company. I don't have a whole lot going on in February. I am going with Kath and Diana to see Star Wars episode 1 in 3d. All 6 star wars movies are being remastered in 3d and they will be released 1 a year for the next 6 years. Sure its the worst of the star wars films but I'm excited Diana gets to see Star wars on the big screen. Also that movie had my favorite of all the light sabre duels. That'll be in 3 weeks. Also Kristen and Hunter are gonna be on the february 12th episode of get your geek on. So i have 2 things to look forward to next month. Suck it January. Suck it long and suck it hard.

No comments: