Monday, January 28, 2013

Why is it still January?

   Hooray 2nd blog in January and 1st in 14 days. Yup i suck this month. I haven't felt like blogging. While i still feel like this is our year there has been a few hurdles to get over this month. Lets concentrate on something positive. So i text now. I know weird huh? I'm not a guy who has embraced technology. I didn't have a cell phone til last year and even then i just used it to call my mom and text Kath. Nothing wrong with that. So texting isn't a bad thing. I have 5 or 6 people i  message now. I've been keeping touch with my friend Andrea lately. As a matter of fact because of the texting--yeah how many times can i say that word in this post?--we have set up a time to go see A Good Day To Die Hard next month. Yup the next Die Hard movie. So excited. I have the time off from work and everything. Yay texting and yay Die Hard!

No comments: