Thursday, April 18, 2013

April is here--how did that happen?

Holy crap i have been neglecting the blog. First blog in April!!  Man. It's been an awesome week. We crossed the 1900 hits mark on our we got the geek web site and we are on the fast track to 2000 hits. We got our portable recorder. We took it on our first interview to Pulp comics to  ask Paul about free comic book day and the Niagara Falls comic con. It was awesome. The sound was  great ! We put it up on our site yesterday!! Turned out great. We're getting ready for free comic book day and Art 0 con--both events in a couple of weeks. Gonna b a great weekend. Hoping to catch Iron Man 3 in that weekend as well. The regular day job has been completely sucking. I wish the show was my day job. I'm sure i have said that a time or 2. Been really busy. Don't want to neglect the blog. I'll do my best to keep up folks.

No comments: