Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving is a special night Jimmy Walker used to say Dynomite




Well another Canadian Thanksgiving has come and gone. Really only one family arguement of note this year. Thats a record for our family i think. I couldnt help but remember my favorite Thanksgiving moment. It occurred four years ago. Kath was pregnant with Diana and we figured we would announce it to my family that night. We were trying to pick a good moment during dinner to make our big announcement. Somehow my sister and I had a disagreement about something and an arguement broke out. This was followed by my mom yelling at my step father and then my mom and sister yelling at my brother in law. Somehow i got out of the fight while evertone duked it out. I whispered to Kath "I think we better tell them our news now and end this war". I told everybody " hey i think i know what i can say to stop this fight,Kath and I are having a baby!" Everyone stopped shouting,mouths wide open not believing what they heard. It was priceless. Good times. And that was my favorite Thanksgiving moment, The end!

No comments: