Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I do love the cons

Sunday was also a legendary day. Kath and Diana and i went to a comic book convention in Buffalo. The Buffalo power con. It was the first time in a year and a half we all got to go. Kath had passport issues for the last one last fall.

This was just a small convention with plenty of good deals. I got 15 comics for Diana, another 15 for myself, 2 graphic novels, a pocket novel and 4 action figures. All that for less than 40 bucks, It was amazing. Loved it. Afterwards we went to Teds hot dog place for lunch. Kath and i have been going there since we were dating. Great hot dogs. Did a little grocery shopping and then went home and had an epic get your geek on. Our friend Don helped us out. I was in such an awesome mood all weekend. Would my awesome mood continue to Monday when i had to return to work? Stay tuned for my next blog.

No comments: