Sunday, May 26, 2013

Some random crap

 Wow i had a burst of blogs a couple of weeks ago and then nothing. Work has been busy. When i'm not there i just wanna come home and watch tv or work on the podcast. Had some good segments the last few weeks. Ryan and Stacey both came in to help at different times. Still having a great time.

  Been a couple of crazy weeks. Kath got a new job. She's working from home now which is really cool. We're saving money on gas and babysitting and we're both off at the same time every day with the same days off. I found out i'm getting a new manager next Friday. Not sure i like that news. Steve has always been cool to me and helped me and always marked me fairly when it came to qualities. Not sure how i feel about a new manager coming in. I guess i'll find out soon enough.

  In other news that i don't like my upstairs computer died and the fridge seems to be dying as well. Ah the old Stewart luck. You know what? It hasn't been all terrible and i will write some happy blogs in the next couple of days. Thats a promise from me to you!!

1 comment:

Joanne Ferrato said...

I agree with you, it's hard breaking in new managers.