Saturday, August 31, 2013

End of the summer

   It's the last day of August. I can't believe summer is almost done. Diana goes back to school on Tuesday. I can't believe the kid is going into grade 3. It blows my mind. She's growing up so fast. Five more years until she's a teenager. Ok gonna stop myself there before i start getting depressed.


  This summer turned out to be better than i thought. I became friends with Colin again , i got to try camping with my family and i met Macgyver. More on the Macgyver meeting really soon.


 In other good news we will have a table at the Burlington toy show next weekend. We're gonna try and  get the word out to more people about our show. I can't wait. Oh and we were also provided with press passes to this event as well. Thank you Burlington toy con.

No comments: