Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally! A Good mood for Jay





Well will wonders never cease? For the first time in awhile I'm in an awesome mood! It's been a rough couple of weeks. I've had nothing but yelling customers. One charming gentleman called me a nut bag. Actually that one was funny. I've had a headache for a couple of days and just havent felt very happy. Today I couldnt be better. I'm off and at home with Diana. She's cracking me up. Its pretty nice outside. No bills arrived. Its a comic book Wednesday complete with the first issue of Kevin Smith's Batman mini series. The kid didnt wake me up too early. I'm fully awake. I've lost 2 pounds despite cheating my ass of and not sticking to my diet. We found a baby sitter so we can attend Kath's Christmas party on Saturday' Oh and to top things off? The super friends we are watching has the Atom on it!! The only thing that could make it better would be to have Kath here and catching up on our shows. I shouldnt get to used to it though. Tomorrow its back to the ol' grind. But on the bright side I am off on Saturday. Holy i only have to work one more time this week!! For today anyhow to quote Joe Walsh-life's been good to me so far!

1 comment:

Nickle said...

WOOOO

HOLIDAY PARTY WITH ALCOHOL AND FOOD AND ME IN NON FORMAL WEAR!!!

poing seriously these word verifications get weirder and weirder