Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pirate Jesus and the Fancy Holiday Party of Doom


So over the weekend I attended Kath's workplace Christmas party. It was the first Christmas party I've been to since 1997. I've never been to my current jobs party in 6 years of working there and have no plans to do so this year. Kath's party was cool. We sat with Rob and Nicole and I met several of Kaths co workers. Kelso in particular made me laugh. The attire was formal and Nic actually wore her hair down, She has some cool hair. I had a great time. Dinner was awesome and Kath and I both won door prizes, The coolest guy at the shindig kind of ressembled Jesus. Oh and the best part was he was wearing a puffy pirate shirt much like Jerry Seinfeld in that famous Seinfeld episode. Boy could he cut a rug on the dance floor!! Oh and there was a huge slideshow montage of all the different events held over the last year, My daughter actually made it into 3 slides!! SHe had her picture taken a bunch of times at a family day event. She made it into the slides more times than Kath's boss!! My daughter the superstar!!

1 comment:

Nickle said...

So sitting at work and re-reading your blog and I totally missed the shout out to my hair in this post, thank you for the hair shout out.


nickle
word of the post

cylsici- sounds like something that would make it burn when you pee.