Tuesday, November 11, 2008

stupid weezer singer looking border guard


Went to the States on Sunday with Kath and our friend Nicole. Had a pretty good time grocery shopping. I met Nicole and her boyfriend Rob this year. Kath works with Nicole. They are pretty cool people and we have a common interest in the show Stargate. I'm glad i have Kath to introduce me to new people because i really suck at meeting new friends and for some reason even at age 39 I get shy. Nicole is a bit younger than us and this Sunday i realized that technically I am old enough to be her dad. Thats ok though. I'm old. Anyhow we got held up at the border and after waiting for what seemed like days we got to the customs window. The guy looked like a 12 year old version of Rivers Cuomo the lead singer from Weezer. Nic thinks it was the kids first day on the job because he kept repeating the same questions and asked us how much we spent even though he had all our reciepts in his hand. Anyhow thats about it for now.

1 comment:

Nickle said...

oh river!!!

Is it your first day!!!

he he he i love your stories jay

bewitac totally my word verifier and i thought it was bewitch oh disappointment