Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another shitty saturday

wow blogging live from work today for the first time. I 'm on my 2nd lunch. I hate these stupid extended hours with the stupid 2nd lunch. I want this day to be over. Diana was up most of the night crying. She has a cold and unfortunately she hasnt learned how to blow her nose yet. I am so tired.

I actually can't wait to be moved over to cell phones now. I am getting annoyed by everything here now. The customers are really getting on my nerves today. I'm gonna be blunt, i hate them a lot!

Had a pretty cool night last night. We went to the states and got groceries. Starting today Kath is in the same boat i was in last year. Her passport expires. We will see what we can do about renewing it.

Did i mention i wanna come home? Can't wait. Gonna watch tv with Kath and have popcorn. I'm gonna go back to work now. Wish me luck.

No comments: