Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thinking about the week so far

So just sitting back,taking a breather and reflecting about the week so far. I have had some bad customers this week. No surprise there. I can't think of any specific calls right now. Its all one big blur. Maybe it was best i came home after 9 minutes today.

So v Tuesdays are back. What are V Tuesdays you may ask? Rob and Nickle come over and we watch the show V. Its gotten really good this season but unfortunately ABC is only running 10 episodes this year and it probably won't be back next year. Its to bad. We finally got to see one of the alien visitors with his lizard face exposed. Good times. Makes me feel like a kid again watching the original version in the 80's.

Yeah yesterdays snow sucked. i'm getting really old. Shoveling really tired me out for the rest of the day.

I'm really getting into the Rick Springfield book my mom got me. I always liked his music. He's pretty much known for the song Jessie's Girl but he's had a lot of other songs that i personally like better. The book is a real page turner. Damn you customers for getting in the way of my reading.

Speaking of reading. Holy is Diana ever getting awesome with her reading and sounding out words. We read a super friends book the other day and there was maybe 3 words in the whole book that she had trouble with. So proud of that kid.

We've had some issues with the van this week. Its leaking coolant. We had planned a trip to Rochester this week but i suggested it might not be a good idea. We're looking in to getting some repairs done. In the meantime we keep filling it up with coolant.

That's about it for now. Back to work on the show.

No comments: