Thursday, January 27, 2011

My wife; the voice of reason

So got some interesting news the other day about my future at the day job. Apparently all tenured reps who make over 13 dollar an hour are being let go by the cable company. This would include me and all my friends. The good news is i wouldn't be fired i would be moving over to another client that works with cell phones. When i first got the news i was extremely pissed off. Kath was the voice of reason here. She thought maybe this was a good idea. I'm mad all the time now so maybe a change is good after 9 years. I have to agree. I would be off of the phones for 4 weeks so that's a good thing. The only thing that may suck is the schedule i would get after i move. Kath says we will worry about that when the time comes. So time will tell i guess. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: