Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas day

So Christmas day 2011 arrived. It really felt like it snuck up on this year. It didn't feel like we were prepared--even though we were. Anyhow Diana came into our room around 8:30 to try and wake us up. She crawled into bed with us and lets us sleep until 9:30. it could have been worse. My nephew Devon woke my sister up at 9 in the morning. We went downstairs to see what Santa had brought her. She got some cool super hero toys and some stuffed animals and other assorted goodies. For writing the list only the night before, santa did pretty good.

Kath did some more baking and we headed out to the van at 1. We were about to drive to London Ontario to spend the holidays with my family. My sister Erin had invited us. Then disaster struck. We had packed the van and we were about to be on our way. Unfortunately the van had other ideas. It decided it didn't want to start. Awesome! Luckily my good friend John was home. He gave us a boost and saved the day. We got to London within an hour and a half and had an awesome dinner. Erin's boyfriend Jim is really cool. He's into Comics like Kath and I. We had a great time and eveytone spoiled Diana rotten. I ate enough cookies to choke a horse. It was cool seeing the family.

No comments: