Sunday, September 30, 2012

900

  Holy cow i just noticed that this is post 900.  Can't believe it. Who knew i had so much to say? In a lot of cases i don't. Can't believe i still blog. Its still a good outlet for organizing my thoughts. Can't believe its 2 in the morning and i'm sitting here rambling.

   I had such a boring day. I was the only one in my group that worked today. I nodded off a few times.  Wasn't anything to keep me awake. No one to talk to and work took reading between calls away again. As a matter of fact we can't even write stuff down or have pen and paper on the desk anymore. I guess the terrorists have won.

  Looking forward to Sunday. Kath is selling stuff at a craft show in the morning so going to go help her with that. In the evening Kristen and Hunter are our guests on gygo. Should be cool

So a big thanks to anyone actually still reading the blog. The blogs may get boring from time to time but i really do try to keep it entertaining. Maybe i'll actually make it to blog number 1000. Fingers crossed