Saturday, September 22, 2012

The worst buffet ever

 We had a less than thrilling dining experience last night. We were in the states and had some exra money so Kath suggested the Ponderosa buffet. Ponderosa is a restaurant that has never let me down. We used to have one here in St Catharines when i was a kid and i remember some awesome dinners their with my family. In the 90's i discovered  Ponderosa in the states courtesy of  my good friends John and Rach. The buffet was awesome and there was always an awesome selection. I've gone a few times since Kath and I have been together and we always left satisfied.  Until last night.

    The food was awful and  stuff  like mac and cheese had no taste. The chicken looked slimy.the pizza was salty and the desserts runny. The evening was capped off by going to the washroom and seeing a sink full to the rim of vomit. Yummy. We have never vowed that Ponderosa is off limits and gross. Felt ill after we left and couldnt get  the bad taste out of my mouth. Think i will stick with cheap macdonalds.

No comments: