Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday morning.

 Its Monday and so far not a bad day. I'm no longer sick  but unfortunately Kath is. Sorry  hon. Also we are getting a new front door installed today. Pretty cool. I had to put our car starlight upstairs with the door closed otherwise she would try to bolt outside.  Its a little chilly in here right now as the door is in the middle of being replaced.

 Had a pretty good show with our  artist friend John last night. The guy sure knows his comics.  Looks like next week Kath is producing again and Hunter and Kristen will be  our guests. Probably start planning the show today. I'll do a little tidying up as well today. Days off are great.

 Its 2 more weeks until we are doing our show from Buffalo con. We are so excited. Its going to be so cool.

 That is where my head is at so far today.In a great mood, I think i'm gonna go nap. I love my days off.

No comments: