Monday, November 19, 2012

Barney is back!

  So 2 weeks ago i found out  that my hero Barney Bentall had an album coming out November 18th. I am slipping in my old age. Now it was cool that i only had to wait a week after i found out about the release but it was announced back in September. I remember in the days before the internet i knew the release date of  every album  and movie. I was up on things, Oh well. Long story short i picked up the cd and it is amazing. Its a little different then previous releases. Its very folk influenced. Lots of fiddle on it. Really no songs sounding like his older albums. Thats ok. I like when a musician can change album to album. Thats one of the things i love about Springsteen and Neil Young. I hope Barney tours again really soon. Still pissed  about the ticket mix up last summer.

No comments: