Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sick day take 2!!

 Wow i'm having another crappy day. It was supposed to be a great day. I booked the day off just to spend the day with Kath. I had a rough sleep last night. Kept waking up, I had the chills. I woke up  this morning and usually on my days off i will go with Kath to take the kid to school. I felt  horrible. I was coughing up a lung and felt achy. Looks like i was going to spend the day on the couch. Before i could make it to the couch though there was a knock on the door. It was my awesome neighbour Batman. I'm using the word awesome sarcastically.  Anytime he knocks on the door my first thought is always-'oh crap what does he want know?' It's never good. On this glorious sick day he made small talk until he told me i should try and get our dog to not bark so muck. Its disturbing his family. First of all the dog doesnt bark inside anymore secondly he barks at squirrels when he is outside. So mighty Batman what do you propose i do? Go out side and make sure i hide all the squirrels so he won't bark? Ass. This is the same guy that thinks we have rats and hippos  living in our yard. F him. I never complain about his landing strip of lights outside signalling  the mother ship. Maybe  he should keep it down so i don't have to hear him and his wife going at it really loud. Douche.

 Anyhow i fell asleep on the couch with Elvis for four hours. What a way to spend the day. Kath let me sleep. She was definitely looking out for me. I still feel crappy and am already calling in sick tomorrow if i still feel this bad. Hooray!!

No comments: