Saturday, November 24, 2012

Calling Elvis

  So another four legged friend was added to the Stewart family today. We adopted a  7 year old half lab/half border collie. I can't believe it. Kath and i have always wanted to own a dog--since we were dating as a matter of fact.  Our daughter Diana was not a fan of dogs. Magically 2 or 3 months ago All of a sudden she was a huge fan of dogs. Kath and I decided we were going to look into getting a dog next year. We were going to do the research and find a dog that liked cats and kids. Easy task right? A few days ago our friend Trish mentioned on facebook that she was  moving to a smaller apartment and had to  get rid of her dog Elvis. Long story short Elvis lives here now. He is a nice dog and  loves Diana. He's still getting used to me and has barked at me a little bit. I know he probably misses Trish and has to get used to living somewhere new. Wish us luck.

No comments: