Saturday, March 15, 2014

New years resolutions. Better late than never

 Well here it March 15th, My first blog of 2014. I haven't blogged since New Years eve 2013. Where have i been? Its a sad tale. One that i will gladly tell in my next blog. I have nothing to hide. For now however. Something light hearted. I never got around to telling my resolutions for 2014. First of all.. a look back to last year and i'll reveal how  i did with last years resolutions. Here we go

Resolutions 2014




1) take the weight off and leave it off. Gut is starting to look really big now and drooping over the belt. Not cool. Very Boss Hogg like.

2) I want gygo to get bigger and better. I want more live show and more convention opportunities. Some more celebrity guests would be cool. I want to have a good time doing the show.

3) A new job? Less stress would be a good thing.

4) Join Bruce Springsteen on stage to sing Badlands?

5) Would love to take Diana to another concert--maybe another 80's hero!

6) Do a better job of keeping in touch with friends then i've been doing. Life is to short. My friends make me happy.

7) try to have a better year than 2012 turned out to be



8) well i am out of lead actresses from party of 5 to have a three way with. Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lacey Chabert, Neve Campbell and Paula Devicq all didn't happen. So with the magic of imdb i will search for someone who was a guest star on Party of Five.  Well lookee what we have here. Patricia Heaton from Everybody loves Raymond was a guest star on 3 episodes. Ok then maybe a 3 way with her. As always i have the love and support from my lovely wife Kath.




Ok and here's how i did




1) i lost weight at the end of the year. Not in a good way. I got sicker than a dog for a whole month and didn't want to eat anything. Don't worry. I'm back to the previous gut size


2)   Well you all know how the gygo situation went. However Kath and I went on to start our own pod cast called We Got The Geek. We are much happier. We had tables and press passes at a number of shows and events. We've  made a lot of friends and contacts with the new show. Its been awesome.


3) well no new job for Jstew but i did get sent back to my original billing job ! The stress is there more than ever!!


4) I got to sing with Springsteen!!  Just kidding. I did get to see a pretty cool documentary called Springsteen and I. It was about different fans experienced with  Bruce.

5) Diana did attend another concert with us, A free outdoor show in Niagara Falls featuring Barney Bentall!!

6) 2013 started out awesome and then turned into a flaming pile of dog crap,

7) Last but not least. Did i get to bed Patricia Heaton? Denied.


Ok what do i want to accomplish in 2014?

1) Losing weight would be nice. I ain't holding my breath though.

2) I want We Got The Geek to continue to grow. We already have some events planned for 2014. We love the fan base we have built up and would like  it to continue to grow. Would love to make some more geeky friends.


3) Can i please find a cool job that doesn't make me want to beat the shit out of customers? I'd be happy doing my pod cast for a living.

4) Take Diana to all kinds of cool events. Another concert would be amazing. Billy Joel maybe?

5) hey i totally forgot that Party Of Five had a spin off called. Elizabeth Mitchell was on a bunch of shows. She's had a bunch of geeky  roles on Lost and V and Revolution. I'm pretty sure Kath would give the go ahead    to have a three way with her Hopefully 2014 is the year for that!






No comments: