Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sick again

Shit. I really was all set to go back to work today. I went to bed at 10:30 last night. I never go to bed that early. I was going to sleep off the sick. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. I got all achy again with the chills. I was delirious. Kath says i even talked in my sleep. Woke up at 7:30. Felt really rough but was still considering going in to work. Then i threw up. That was the end of going into work. This means i don't get paid for the holiday tomorrow which means i lose 3 days of pay. It  really sucks. Its also New years eve,I didn't have any crazy party plans but Kath was going to make all kinds of great treats to eat. I'm scared to eat anything for fear of throwing up again. Well hopefully next time i write I'm feeling better,

No comments: