Monday, December 8, 2008

Randall Graves had it right-the job would be great if not for the fucking customers!



Hey Gang. Its been awhile since I blogged. I haven't had a lot of interesting tales to tell. Today I talked to a wonderful customer who made me glad to be a human being. I'm kidding. He was a crazy douche. Here is the exact conversation


Jay: How can i help you?
Crazy bastard: Why can't i pay on the automated line?
Me: Not sure i can check your account and the automated line to make sure its working
ass: (yelling) why can't i use it? Tell me. Whats wrong!
poor me: I have no idea sir. I appologize if it didnt work for you but i will make sure its working today
cust from hell: I don't want to pay you to take a payment! Why can't i use your automated line?
frustrated Jay: Sir if I may....
Douchy MacGee: You'd better get your fucking shit together! You fucker!
confused Jay?: Sir I'm trying to help you. However I'm going to have to ask you to watch the language.
Craxy loser prick: fuck you! Suck my cock. You fucking mental case! {Hangs up phone)
relieved Jay: so you dont want me to check the automated line?


So to sum up some screaming,swearing lunatic called me a mental case. I didnt even get an account # to check his notes. Oh well. Gosh he was swell. He reminded me of the crazy bus driver lady on southpark.

1 comment:

Kath said...

oh honey....why is your job so amazing? oh yea, it's not :(

come to the dark side...we have cookies!! :D

love you...xoxoxoxo...kj