Wednesday, September 22, 2010

anal and semen

what another fun filled day in the trenches. Nothing but wall to wall assholes all day on the phone. I spoke to some characters. I spoke to a screaming asian lady. She sounded like an asian lady version of screetch from Saved by the bell. I swear I'm not making this up but her husbands name was semen. I kid you not. I bet he can handle himself in a sticky situation.

The most ridiculous call of my day was actually my last call of the day. It was a doozy. It was a half an hour long and exremely annoying. A guy by the name of anil(yup pronounced anal it was a real good day for names) called in to dispute the fact that we were charging him for phone service--for a year! We started him on a phone plan in september of 2009. He claims he never asked for phone service but kept paying the bills and didnt question the amount owed on the bills. He claims he never read any of the bills for a year that clearly showed phone charges. We have a policy that you have 30 days to dispute any charges you don't agree with not a year. We wouldn't credit him anything and took down my information to file a complaint to take us to court. Really? Are you gonna file under stupidity? What a joke.
So that was my work day. I'm off for 2 days so gonna take it easy. Couch here i come!!

No comments: