Thursday, September 30, 2010

A pain in the ass ending to September

So just got word that the complex is changing the insulation in the units. I realize this is a good thing and it will lower the heating bills in the winter. Here's the part that is a pain in the ass. The access to the attic is in Diana's closet. So i have to move everything from her closet as well as the contents of most of her room. The workers need 2/3rds of the room to be empty. I will need to mover her book case and bed to. I started moving stuff today and my bedroom and spare room look like something out of the show hoarders. Not looking to moving it all back either. I don't even know when they will be here. I'm hoping Monday when I'm at work. I guess they will be back to work in the basement also. Yay. Oh well what can you do. September is over today and tomorrow is the start of a brand new month. Have a good one everybody. See ya in October!

No comments: