Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Piece of shit Jay

Wow. I'm probably not supposed to feel proud right now. I made a dealer so mad that he called me a piece of shit and hung up the phone on me. So this dealer called in and he was rude to me from the get go and wouldn't let me get a word in. He asked me if i could add a promotion to a customers account and keep the promotion they already had, Now we normally don't let customers have 2 promos at a time so i had to go ask. The dealer was pissed at me for having to ask. It turned out it was ok so i added the promo,then the dealer mentioned i added the wrong promo even though that was the one he told me to add, So i changed it. The call was at the half an hour mark by this point but i got everything sorted out, Then the dealer announces that he has another customer for me. Screw that. We are only suppossed to take 1 customer per call from the dealers and he already had me at half an hour for the call. I told him he would have to call back. He started yelling saying i had to do what he said. I've been through this before and was told by a supervisor 1 customer per call. I have made exceptions in t he past but it was crazy busy in our call center and i wasn't taking another one of his customers. So he took down my name and badge number. He yelled some more and then asked for my badge number again. I told him i gave it to him already and wasn't repeating it. Then he called me a piece of shit--in front of a customer i might add and hung up on me. Its pretty bad but i felt strangely proud of this. Oh well. Tomorrows gonna be another day.

No comments: