Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome glorious weekend

The weekend is finally here! I get 2 days off with my family and a return to the flea market with Rob. It seemed like it took a hundred million years to get through this week. Tonights shift dragged on. Had a few drunk customers. Its all behind me. Bring on the weekend.

Holy crap I'm getting really addicted to pac man on facebook. Man i miss the old arcade days from when i was a kid. I remember there was an arcade a few blocks away from our school and John and i would go in there and be late for classes every single day. I remember blowing all my money on games like donkey kong and dig dug and popeye. There's no arcades anymore and any video games you may come across are all stupid fighting games. I miss the good old days. I am so old.

No comments: