Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some Tuesday rambling

Hey its 1;30 in the morning and i just finished work. Yeah that positive outlook i was going to try lasted about 5 minutes after i walked in the door yesterday. I really hate my job a lot. Its getting hard to pretend.

On a positive note i did get to hang out with Rob today and he bought me a copy of Iron Man 2. Thanks man. He's been watching Diana a few times a week. Kath started her new hours. I appreciate it.

Could not wake up to save my life today. Came downstairs,made Diana breakfast and fell asleep on the couch. I kept waking up long enough to put her cartoons on.

Anyhow it is the end of the day so gonna grab some food,watch a little tv and get my ass to bed. Its going to pour tonight. Lightning is going off and I've been hearing thunder for the last hour. Yay.

No comments: