Thursday, August 18, 2011

Various topics while in a good mood

Well the week is kind of moving fast for me. This i like. Diana and i once again joined Rob for a trip to the united states. Diana got a new back pack and lunch bag for school. I can't believe its almost time for school again. I can't believe my baby is going into grade one! We're all getting older i guess.

Only 9 days until fan expo. We're hoping that its better than last year. If it hasn't improved this could be our last. Its the 10th anniversary of Kath and i going for the first time. We're at least going on the Sunday so hopefully crowds will be down to a minimum. I am excited that Diana is joining us this year. I can walk her over to all the booths and this year she can choose her own free swag. Most of the stuff i am looking for this year is for her. She wants her first graphic novel--Archie babies. I'm actually happy that she is starting to choose her own comics.

Thats about it for now. I'm in kind of a good mood. Hopefully that won't change at 4;30 when i arrive at work. Talk to u soon

No comments: