Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Assorted stuff

I just got back from taking Diana to school. I realized i'm behind in my blogging. I really hope this week is going to be a good week. I feel a little better about the shift bid. Still not liking the job so much though. Thats big news isn't it?

The weekend was pretty cool. Rob took us to the Buffalo comic con. Had a pretty good time. I spent a whopping 12 dollars but that got me 12 comics and the screenplay for clerks 2. It was a really good turn out this year. Fingers crossed that next year at this time Kath will have her passport so she can go.


Its starting to get cold outside. Not a fan of that. Hoping to get a new jacket soon to stay warm. Wow i sound really boring today. Maybe theres a reason i havent blogged so much this month. Anyhow I'm gonna go watch a bit of tv and go take a nap. Yup i am really old. Have a great day.

No comments: