Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday --ugh

Wow not gonna sugar coat it. Sunday sucked balls. I couldn't wake up to save my life. I stumbled out of bed around noon and went downstairs only to fall asleep another 3 times before 3. Seriously what the hell? Finally dragged my ass off the couch around 3;30. I took Diana for a walk to try and get some air and wake up. It did the trick.

Kath got home around 5:30. We were gonna have some dinner and watch some tv and get ready for the show. A friend of Kath's from work was coming over to talk about the new Batman game. If anything i was over prepared for the show. It was gonna be good. Shortly before 7 Rob called to say his van broke down on the highway. So no show tonight. Thats ok we had some shows we could watch. Waited all week to watch the walking dead and rescue me. However they recorded with tiling and no sound. Good times.

Going to bed soon. I 'm starting my last week of working the midnight shift. I can't wait for it to be next weekend already. Oh well

No comments: