Sunday, October 30, 2011

No show again

I shouldn't be blogging right now because i am beyond angry. We couldn't do a live show this week because Kath and rob had other stuff to do. We went ahead and recorded a show last night. I should have known better.No im not Richard Marx. Every time in the past we have recorded a show something screwed up that prevented the show from playing. Not sure why i convinced myself this time that wasn't going to happen. I'm sitting here in front of my computer at 8;30 and have yet to hear any of this weeks show. It should have started playing half an hour ago.


In the past when this has happened the recorded show that didn't play would just go up on our web site. That's great and everything but i want something to play in our show time slot. There was one week where we didn't record anything and i was assured an older episode would play. Didn't happen. So lesson learned if we can't do a live show i will expect our 8-10 time slot to just be dead air. I will not put myself through this again.

No comments: