Saturday, October 29, 2011

No time for love doctor jones


Believe it or not i had another exciting/annoying/funny call at work. A very angry asian fellow called in and his issue was that one of his friends was getting an error message when he tried to call him. His friend had a different phone carrier and everybody else in the world could get through. So i suggested that maybe the issue was on his friends side and they should contact their phone carrier. This did not sit well with the angry asian. So i tried to troubleshoot in other ways, However the guy refused to answer any of my questions and proceeded to yell at me. He asked me why i was asking questions and i replied it was my job to ask questions to find out what the problem was. So eventually here's what short round had to say to me. Pure genius i might add.

Awesome asian angry man: "fuck you!"--see i told you it was genius

Me not taking his shit : "sir if you continue to swear i will end this call."

Jackie Chan: "fuck you,fuck you,fuck you,fuck you,fuck you(he may have said it 10 or 12 times i lost count), Do you understand that?"

me feeling a little like Clint Eastwood: i do understand and you understand you've been warned about the swearing. Have a great day."

and i ended the call. Fuck me? Fuck him.

No comments: