Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Burger King Adventures

  So Diana and i have been going to Burger King for the last three Wednesdays. Its whopper wednesday where the whopper burger is cheap! Diana loves the whopper. Its been the first time she hasn't gotten a kids meal of some sort.

   Tonight when we were at the ol' King we ran into my friend Allison and her family. It was cool seeing them. I can't believe how big her daughter has gotten. We used to write letters to each other back in the day and i remember her writing a letter to me saying she was pregnant. Man time flies. I guess she still reads the blog and everything. I feel as if i have been really slacking off as here it is almost the end of the month and i have barely blogged. Anyhow thats about it for now. Whoppers rule!

No comments: