Tuesday, October 30, 2012

That stupid storm sucks

  I seriously hope this shitty weather levels off tomorrow. I really want to take Diana trick or treating. It has been raining pretty steady for the last 4 days.  Her halloween parade at school could also be cancelled. Fingers crossed it isn't. I definitely will feel bad for all the kids.

  As a back up plan we will take her out to dinner in her costume. She is dressing as one of the My Little Pony gang. 

The storm has been scary. I count my blessings that our power hasn't gone out or that we havent experienced flooding like a lot of people have. The winds around here were crazy last night and i was so worried about Kath who had to drive home from Niagara Falls. It stopped  raining for a bit today so i hope its ok tomorrow. I booked the day off of work to do the parade with Diana and will be sad if it doesn't happen.

No comments: