Monday, July 22, 2013

There's a Sharknado coming!!

 Holy crap its July 22nd. I guess its time for my 2nd blog of the whole month. I really have no excuse.  I will say that i have become obsessed with the made for tv film Sharknado.  Whats Sharknado you may ask? Well its one of those God awful made movies by the sci fi network in the United States. They have a history of terrible creature movies such as Mega Sark, Crocosauras  v gatoroid and the popular Sharktopus.

  This time out its a film about a terrible hurricane in Los Angeles. It branches off into a tornado which is able to pick up all the sharks in the area from the ocean. No other sea life just sharks.Then the sharks cause all sorts of trouble and killing everybody while the city floods. Its really is a terrible movie. Oh and Ian Zierring and Tara Reid are the stars of it. That should tell you a lot about it.


  I went into work a week ago and i hadn't even heard of this masterpiece. Everyone at work was talking about it. I found out even celebrities were talking about it and it was trending on twitter, I went home after work and Kath had been talking about it with some of her friends as well.  So we decided we would watch it and we did. I joked about it on facebook and then some of our buddies suggested we do a segment on the pod cast about it. We were able to get our friends Kate and Paul in on the fun and we recorded a pretty funny show. A week later i can't stop talking about Sharknado. Its pretty sad.



No comments: