Sunday, July 14, 2013

Welcome July!!

 Hi folks. Remember that time i said i would keep up to date on the blog. Well you can see that didn't happen. Life has been getting in the way.  Damn day job. I do have a few nice things to talk about this month. I just have to collect my thoughts. So its July. Only took me 2 weeks to get to a July blog.  It's actually July 14th. I'm a day late to wish my favorite actor Harrison Ford a happy birthday, Happy belated birthday Indy. Diana is having a great summer. She plays outside everyday with her friend Meah. She's also spending a lot of time with her buddy Sarah.  Wish i could spend the day outside and not  talking to any idiots on the phone. Ok gang so i promise  to get at least 7 blogs written this month. Do we have a deal? In that case i will talk to you all soon.

No comments: