Sunday, December 15, 2013

I want to punch winter in the face.

  Well i have slacked off again after getting back into the swing of things. If you read the last post December started off awesome. I change my mind December sucks ass. We had some technical issues with our  internet. We also had car issues. As i type these words we are in the middle of our first big snow fall of the year. The roads absolutely suck. You know what else sucks? We had been planning to attend a comic convention in Toronto this weekend. We were going up with our buddy John Bulmer and we had some interviews lined up for the pod cast. There's no way we are going now. We aren't risking our lives for that. I am really disappointed by this. It sucks. On the plus side Diana likes shoveling for some unknown crazy reason. She helped me a few times already yesterday. Please winter go away.

No comments: