Sunday, December 15, 2013

More head aches for Jay

  I  got some more wonderful news last week and by wonderful i mean shitty. Remember my awesome job in the welcome department? Well last week we were told the welcome department was being discontinued after 18 months. So what does this mean for the 12 people including myself that were in the department? We are being shipped back to the billing department. Longtime readers of my blog know about all the headaches i used to get from the fine customers that call in to the department. To put it as nice as i can--I am not looking forward to it.

  The good news is that they put us in a training class for the next three weeks. That's great because i don't remember a lot. I do remember that the customers always made me angry. I can't wait to go back. Merry Christmas to me indeed. Oh that was sarcastic as well.

No comments: