Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Forgot to wish everyone a happy holiday


Yesterday was an important holiday. Almost as big as Christmas. I really hope everyone had a very happy Bruce Springsteen's birthday. I'm reminded of a time years ago when i worked at KFC. I asked my dumber than dirt assistant manager if we would get paid time and a half for working Tom Petty's birthday. She thought i was being serious and got mad at me for suggesting such a thing. I was advised that if I want to get paid extra for Tom Petty's birthday i should quit and go somewhere where i would be paid for it. This was the same lady who thought i was serious when i told her i was never washing my hand again becasue I had shaken Barney Bentall's hand. Again i got a lecture and was told about good hygene. What a dumb ass. Ah Kfc how i miss you-not. Seriously though Bruce Springsteen doesnt look like a man who will be 60 next year.

1 comment:

Kath said...

i think it's cute that you and Bruce have similar poses...his picture in your blog and your profile picture

you're awesome and i love you!

xoxoxoxo