Wednesday, September 17, 2008

shitty week/awesome mood




So Monday started off as bad as you could imagine. When i woke up it was pouring rain. I Didnt get enough sleep and felt like i had the crap kicked out of me. My first caller of the day at 8:00 in the morning reemed me out and told me what to go do with myself. By the way how is anyone that angry first thing in the morning. Seriously I didnt even wake up til about noon, four hours into my shift. Really? You woke up and the first thing on your agenda was calling up someone you dont even know and swearing your hick ass off? Anyhow despite the fact that i had to listen to call after call after call of bitching and moaning I was in a great mood. It's been a good week so far. First of all Big Brother finally ended this week. I watch that show every summer with Kath and every summer it annoys me. I gotta admit i will miss seeing Keesha fall out of her shirt every episode(see above).

Another thing getting me through the week is I have Saturday off and get a three day weekend. We`re going to see my favorite singer Barney Bentall in Hamilton. For my American friends he`s a singer who had a few hits in Canada only in the late 80`s and early 90`s. Kath and I have seen him before and even got a chance to meet him as evidenced in the above photo. Nice guy. Maybe this time I will tell him i used to have a cat I named after him. Yes I am a geek.


Also adding to the good mood, a friend of mine is returning to work after taking a leave of absence. I`m sure she doesnt want to be named in a blog so I`ll just call her Blair Warner fan. Hope she sees that and has a chuckle. There`s not a lot of us old timers at work anymore so I`m happy she`s coming back. It`ll be good to have another friend there to cheer me up when customers call in and call me every name in the book. Good times.

Thats it for now until next time

Keep the faith

Jay

No comments: