Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Not all days at work suck donkeys ass


Wow I had one of the best days at work that I've had in a long time. I had my yearly review. Totally forgot about it. As of December 27th I had been at my job for 7 wonderful years. Every year you get a review to determine if you get a raise or not. In past years reviews have been late. One time my review was 2 years late. Seriously.So when my manager told me this years file was done i was more than surprised. This was the fastest it had ever been completed. THe best part is it was the nicest one I've had yet. Long story short i got an awesome raise and my manager said it was a pleasure to write up my report. I had to laugh though because my manager said i had a lot od patience with customers and never get mad. Thats rich. Just Monday i took 115 calls and was ready to hop a plane to punch some of the customers in the mouth. If this wasnt good news in itself--i actually spoke to two of the coolest customers ever--in a row. And lo and behold a Christmas miricle occurred--the both asked for a supervisor to compliment me! I was floored. So now i have 2 great customers compliments in my work folder. Life was pretty sweet just for one day. So 2008 ended nicely at my job. Hooray!

No comments: