Sunday, January 11, 2009

This has been the longest week of my life. Events Occur in real time.


It's been a rough week. We had to get major brake work done on our van. It cost a million dollars and i will be eating kraft dinner for awhile. I've talked to some major assholes at work this week. One lady was going to contact our corporate office because i could only reprint her last 3 bills. She wanted all bills since 1994. Milk went bad. Didnt notice it til i put it on my daughters cereal. Yum! Chunky milk. What else? Oh yeah i attempted to take down my Christmas tree and managed to make it fall to the ground breaking a couple cool ornaments in the process. But its all good. Why is that? Because my favorite show 24 is back tonight after a 2 year hiatus. I think watching Jack Bauer shoot a dozen or so terrorists will make me smile. Maybe he`ll chop another dudes head off. Ah who am i kidding,just hearing him yell dammit! at someone will make me smile.

3 comments:

Nickle said...

Wait which ornaments???? was it vader don't tell me it was vader nooooooooooooooooooooo


and I am done, Seriously chunky milk sucks :P

Word of the comment!!

amica

sounds like an insurance company

Kath said...

2009's gonna be our year

yea right

maybe feb 2009 and beyond...i'm hoping!!

love you!

xoxoxoxo

Kath said...

just had to leave a comment because the word verification is DINGO!!!

maybe the dingo ate your baby

oh, i love dingo!! :D