Wednesday, March 31, 2010

going back to the real world sucks.

So because all good things come to an end,i had to go back to my dayjob on monday. I've been pissed off pretty much ever since. The customers have sucked,i've failed another quality and was just told that i can't have May 15th off for my daughters birthday. I may have to develop a cold that day. Man my previous manager so would have fought for me to have that day off. So needless to say i am very angry right now and am trying to calm down and vent through blogging. I'm on a one hour lunch which couldnt have come at a better time.

Nickle and Rob are coming over to watch v tonight so that may help to put me in a better mood--i hope. I have the next 2 days off as well. Oh crap i just remembered i volunteered to work 3 hours on Good Friday. Its extra money but son of a bitch i have to go back to that hell hole an extra day this week. Ok gonna get moving as bitter Jay is in full effect and i need to cool out. Ill 'talk to u later

No comments: