Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday shenanigans

Man am i ever happy to have a day off. Yesterday was just plain horrible. I had so many people pissed off yesterday over the stupidest crap. After awhile my "pissed off" voice was making its way into every conversation i had. It was bad. I can't think of a specific example of something that made me mad. It all just blended together after awhile. Thank God i have my family here keeping me sane and cheering me up. Thanks Kath for putting up with my work stories and grumpiness. I guess i wouldnt have any material for the blog if it wasnt horrible.

Yesterday is nice and quiet. Just washing dishes and doing laundry and writing stuff down for the show. Gonna be our big academy awards show. I watched Toy Story with the kid today. Well i saw about 15 minutes ofit because i crashed hard. Diana loved it. Now we gotta ty and get her toy story 2. I have a feeling that Toy story will be her first movie in a theatre. I think i was her age when i saw my first movie in a theater. The Disney Robin Hood--you know the one where robin hood was a fox. Good times.

Well gonna finnish chores and get Diana some dinner. Have a great day everyone

Jay

No comments: