Monday, March 22, 2010

the name isJay not Guy M'f 'er

wow i made it through my entire shift before i got seriously pissed off. It was on my last call of the day. Bastard calls in and no matter what i say to him he interrupts me by calling me "guy." I let it go until literally about the 14th time. I say my name is Jay actually. Didn't say it in a sarcastic voice or anything. He takes it as me trying to be a smart ass and demands a supervisor. Then he asks me for my name. Oh so glad you're finally interested in my name prick. So i had to get a manager involved for correcting my name. Yay.

I know tomorrow is going to suck. I have my fingers crossed that i wont fail another quality. IT would take a miricle at this point. Man if i can get through the next 2 days than i get a 4 day weekend complete with comic book convention. Hopefully i will have the energy and patience to get through the next 48 hours. Anyhow gonna grab a snack and watch some tv. Talk to u all soon.

No comments: