Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday

My day was awful. It was super busy from start to finish. Ten hours of the worst customers ever. If that wasn't bad enough my lunch got moved to 1:30. So i had 2 breaks in 4 hours. My lunch is usually at 2:30. I prefer 2:30. When i get back to work at 3:00 i have exactly half of my shift left. Also i get to go with Kath to pick up Diana at school and then she drives me back to work. I didn't even know my lunch got moved to 1:30 until 1:25. And it's gonna be like that for 2 weeks. I've had the same lunch since July so i don't know why all of a sudden it had to change. It especially sucked that i still had 6 hours of work after lunch during todays shit storm of business. I also got stuck on a call until 8;20 tonight by an indian fellow who kept yelling no into the phone no matter what i said. So that was awesome. Now i need to relax. Kath already fell asleep and i put Diana top bed so i guess I'm on my own tonight. Such is life i suppose.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Struggle sex!

Sorry dude. SGU friday!