Monday, November 8, 2010

Old friends and karaokee

I had a fantastic night Saturday night. I was invited out by my good friends Dennis and Lisa to go to karaokee. I hadn't seen them in about 3 years. I've known Dennis since the kfc days back in 1988. We've been buddies ever since. It sucks that we haven't seen in each other in so long but we all work long hours and we all have families. We used to go to karaokee all the time when we were younger. Of course in those days we drank very heavy as well. I haven't attempted to sing karaokee in 5 years since before Diana was born. Unfortunately we couldn't find a babysitter so Kath stayed home with Diana.

Man it was like no time had gone by at all. We talked a lot about old times. I will say its scary singing sober. I sang a couple of Tom Petty songs and i saw you first by John Mellencamp. Before we said goodnight we promised to not let 3 years go by before we hang out again.

No comments: