Sunday, November 14, 2010

vacation day 1

I had an amazing week. I as already in a great mood after seeing Dennis and Lisa and that was just the beginning. Sunday was a bit of a downer because we weren't able to do a show. Such is life i guess.

SO I had booked off a week from work. Kath already had the week off so this was a chance to spend time together. We planned to drive up to Ohio to visit Kath's longtime friend Ulana and her family. They've been friends since high school. I've only met her a handful of times. The first time i met her was about 10 minutes before i got married!
We planned to go up Wednesday and come back Friday. I am an idiot and forgot to book Saturday off. So i had to come back so i could work that day. We would take it easy on Monday and Tuesday.

Monday Kath and i caught up on a lot of tv while Diana was in school Did some chores. That was about it. I like lazy days. Anything is better than my usual getting yelled at by customer days. I do enjoy my red neck less days. I was happy just to be hanging out with Kath. Her new schedule has been weird. Anyhow that was just day one of an awesome week to come.

No comments: