Wednesday, September 21, 2011

believe it or not


I have totally gotten sucked into a 30 year old tv series. When i was at Wegmans about a month ago with Rob i found a copy of season one of the greatest American hero. I loved the show as a kid and the dvd was only 5.99. I figured if it turned out the show sucks now than i was only spending 5:99. The show was about a school teacher who recieved a costume from some aliens. He fought crime with an fbi agent and a hot girlfriend. Watching it now? The effects are cheesy but i love the stories. I haven't seen any of the episodes since i was in grade 6. I liked it enough to go to the future shop and drop 12.99 on season 2. Still a really good price for a dvd box set. i'M curently watching season 2 and i can't wait for season 3 which is sadly the final season. Great series.

No comments: